To empower students to construct a well rounded high school and college trajectory that will ensure their membership to the workforce prior to graduation.
At Conseek we listen to both employers and students and understand that soft skills have become just as important as hard skills and that in classroom education is no longer sufficient to thrive in competitive environments. Our online professional development Webinars and one-on-one consulting sessions allow students to explore their skill set, identify their areas of opportunity and develop the necessary skills to help them become stronger candidates prior to graduation.
Lic. Regina Parra
B.A. in Political Science
As a recent graduate from The University of Texas at San Antonio with a B.A. in Political Science, Regina is building her career in Governmental Relations and advocacy. On the side, she is passionate about helping students land the job of their dreams after graduation. Throughout her career, she realized that in-classroom education does not provide you with the skills needed to obtain internships, write cover letters or apply to fellowships. Regina is convinced that every student should learn how to navigate the struggles of transitioning from college to a full-time job and she is here to help you.
- Completed an internship with the Governmental Relations Ofce at UTSA and worked to promote the University’s Legislative priorities throughout the Texas 86th Legislative Session.
- As a Bill Archer Fellow, she moved to Washington D.C. and completed a second internship at a non-profit organization.
- She has trained over 100 students on public speaking, customer service, persuasive writing and leadership.
Communications & Social Media student
In addition to being a student in Communication and Social Media at Tecnológico de Monterrey, Adriana has a wide experience as a Communication Manager in the advertising field, such as creating external communication strategies and developing digital content.
- Internship as coordinator of the digital marketing department with Teiker: Shipping &
- For more than three years she worked as a commercial and product photo editor
for high-end customers.
- Certified in business ethics endorsed by the Francisco de Vitoria University.